Read more →
We at Cavo D’ORO — Seaside Resort, considering that health and safety of our guest’s and employees as our top priority, we have devised and put to implementation an integrated Health and Safety Plan foreseeing all measures, specifications and procedures across all hotel departments to address the new COVID – 19 disease.
It includes specific instructions that focus on your safety and well-being, without compromising the quality of the family hospitality experience which all these years we offer you.
ENJOY A SAFE SUMMER AT THE ΒEACH
Our hotel’s operation has been adapted in consultation with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, the Ministries of Health and Tourism, but also the local authorities, and includes:
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas and beach
- Forehead thermometer of staff and visitors and luggage disinfection, upon arrival.
- Simple and fast check-in / check-out procedures.
- Electronic and contactless bill-payments is recommended and available.
- The Reception Desk staff, accompany upon check-in and provide you with all information regarding the operation and hotel facilities, in accordance with the applicable health measures.
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints & guestrooms with top cleaning and disinfecting products.
- The unique design of our hotel with its large outdoor areas, allows unimpeded circulation of fresh air.
- Disinfectant dispensers for guests and staff in public areas and the beach.
- High standards of food quality and
- The opening hours of the Restaurant are extended, offering you ample time, comfort, space and “a la carte” choise.
- The large areas of the gardens and the beach which spread out in front of the Hotel, allow greater distances between the umbrellas and the sunbeds.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection is applied to all sunbeds after use.
- Doctor on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests.
- Ongoing training for our compliant staff in health and safety issues which is equipped with Personal Protective Equipment.
- Strict system of regulations implementation daily control.